- Added batteries, flashlight, health, ammo, clip.
- Added collectables, spawning code.
- Added 'blended sounds' which filter the further they are away (or if not in view of the camera) and improved the sounds in general.
- Added health, damage filters.
- Added wall variations, one full set.
- Added HUD.
- Improved the fog a lot.
- Added resolution independence (looks great in widescreen 1920x1200!)
- Finally got the textures to be unfiltered!
- 4 or so more level sets.
- Level completion rules (key + door?) (mirror? worries me though...)
- Note text (and textboxes.)
- Possibly saving of levels to make sure they're good, even though they're PG. Not yet sure if they're all completable...
- Game over / title screen.
- Score system.
- .ini file to set screen res.
- Intro cutscene? (To tie into the main game...)
- Ornaments? (tables, etc...)
Here you can see the damage filter (just) and a new collectable, as well as the wall variations (now with nearest neighbour filtering on them - crisp!)