I started this game for the mini Ludum Dare that just concluded. The build I submitted isn't all that much fun to play. In the last week of the pageant, I was able to add a win condition, better intro and summary story, and better player feedback. I'd love to hear what others think.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Select a story ("Needs and Wants").
- Select a game type ("Casual").
- After a brief intro, you'll see the visitors and the rooms in which they'll be staying the night. Click each room to schedule a manifestation that will influence that visitor.
- When you've selected one for each visitor, click "Continue" at the bottom of the screen.
- The night will pass, and the visitors will regale you with their experiences from the night before. For each small tale, you'll see a yellow meter beside the room/visitor icon; this is a rough indicator of the visitor's conviction, or how strongly they responded to your cue. See if you can spot patterns.
When you've revealed enough of the story, you'll be rewarded with the rest of the yarn as the visitors put it all together.
>>>>>>>>>> PLAY ONLINE! <<<<<<<<<<