It's a tile-based puzzle game where you move blocks of different types to their goals to win. Here are some current screenshots:
Some interesting stuff:
- Levels can be auto-solved through the pause menu if you're stuck, and you can pause this and advance it step-by-step.
- When you save a level, you're asked to solve it, and your solution is recorded and can be played back just as with non-custom levels
- Windows has some silly filename restrictions.
- Even pseudo-physics like this is hard.
- Widespread string compression techniques (zlib/bz2/lzma) aren't the way to go for sharing levels like this via a code.
- source (do not download this on Windows: it contains files with characters Windows can't handle)
I should probably say that the sounds are terrible, and that the first thing you should do is turn them off (options/sound/theme=none).